It is our goal to respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and other applicable intellectual property laws.
If your copyrighted material has been posted at Codango™ sites, or if links to your copyrighted material are returned through any of our sites, and you want this content removed, you must provide a written communication that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you could be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you misrepresent information listed on this site that is infringing on your copyrights.
We ask that you please include the following in your copyright infringement claim:
- Supporting notes outlining that you are an authorized person that can act on behalf of the owner (or indeed are the owner) of an exclusive right that has been allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- You must identify in detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, either by providing a direct URL to the material in question, or sufficient search terms that can be used to reveal the content in question in a Codango™ site search result(s).
- A statement that you, the complainant, believes that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information you provided above is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner (or are the owner) of copyrighted material is allegedly infringed.
Thanks in advance for your support!